- My husband prank called me and I fell for it. It took me a long time to figure out it was him. He is still like a little kid playing with the phone…never grew out of it.
- My kids really can play on their own all day long. They don’t need me to intervene all the time.
- I continued my track record of not having the right documents at the DMV and had to go home and retrieve them before getting my license renewed. I am glad we live practically across the street. Michiganders the DMV = the Secretary of State Office. Yes, it took me awhile to make the transition.
- I can still focus if I have my ipod in my ears even if the kids two feet away yelling and singing loud songs.
- I get more done if I take a break from Facebook. I’m really sick of Facebook.
- I don’t think I ever accomplished this much in one day ever. I got SO much crossed off my “to do list.” I am seriously in amazement. I feel high on progress.